Natural Sheet Good
Natural is a board with no stain or color, just lightly sanded. Architects love the warm, rustic texture underfoot, for wall applications and more.
- Please note: this sample may take up to four weeks to fulfill.
Available on backorder
- Offers a sustainable and indistinguishable alternative to teak, IPE and other tropical woods
- ACRE is as workable as natural wood – no special training or tools, easily sand or repaint as needed
- Made from upcycled rice hulls, ACRE offers incredible resistance to water, weather, rot, pests, fading, stains and scratches
- All the upsides of wood, none of the downsides. ACRE is low-maintenance and cleans easily with soap and water
- There are endless possibilities for how you can finish ACRE surfaces. You can choose to leave it unfinished for a natural aged teak
- Unlimited design possibilities, thermoform, oil or stain it, lacquer or paint with the color of your choosing, and even print or emboss it
- Free of phenol, formaldehyde and adhesives. 100% recyclable — post-industrial and post-consumer product can be cleaned, chipped and used to form new products and profiles at our zero-waste manufacturing facility
- There are no special requirements for fastening. ACRE accepts screws and nails easily with a flush finish
- Made in USA
|Depth (Inches)||½ “|